Tines' Enchanted Garden of Life

“In friendship's fragrant garden, There are flowers of every hue. Each with its own fair beauty And its gift of joy for you.” Let Share this kind of friendship to the LORD for he is truly worthy to be praise..

Google

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Birthday 2 celebrate.."TiSoY"

@ La Mesa Eco Park

My sister"Ate Lala" with the birthday celebrant
"tisoy" my dearest pamangkin..parehas taba-ching2x:)



Kathy one of my COMET friend with Tisoy & John.

"Joeleo" my pangga has come to a family gathering..im so happy talaga..macho ba


kathy with me, ano ba toh tumataba na ako


Kathy with my younger brother "John2x"

parang sila na noh..hay naku bawal..

---It was been a fun filled birthday celebration for my pamangkin, all of us really enjoyed, because was nice and natured inspired, thanks to abscbn,denr & lamesa dam for maintaning such a nice place..thanks also to kathy's phone(ericsson k700) for taking some photos so that i can post this said event--------

inclusive date: october 30, 2005 arrived there at 11 am got home 4 pm


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home