Tines' Enchanted Garden of Life

“In friendship's fragrant garden, There are flowers of every hue. Each with its own fair beauty And its gift of joy for you.” Let Share this kind of friendship to the LORD for he is truly worthy to be praise..

Google

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Sick Leave--1st tym

Tines ito, im absent kahapon sakit kc ulo at tintrangkaso me...pero syempre..di ko parin naiwasan na magwork sa haus as usual..kakainip n ill be dead ,if di me
kilos..As a matter of fact nagkita pa kami ni joe kahapon kc im with my mom ,since i buy ticket for her...for her flight in Honkong to visit my dearest sister n stay 4 about 3 months..ill truly miss may mama..
Pero ngayon back to work na me..obvious naman kc nakapagpost uli me hehe...

un lang till next post..... tines

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home