Tines' Enchanted Garden of Life

“In friendship's fragrant garden, There are flowers of every hue. Each with its own fair beauty And its gift of joy for you.” Let Share this kind of friendship to the LORD for he is truly worthy to be praise..

Google

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Vacation Results........

Oct 31 & Nov. 1
Tines stays only at home kakainip nga sobra..pero one of my accomplishment.
are house renovation, cleaning and eating din..


My Father and Mother visited my Lola at Forest Hill....hay di me nakasama kc walng
maiiwan sa mga bata eh..
Sleep , eat & watch TV, listen to music din.


Nov. 2 &3

At Office me, ayun update ng blog chat.......walang work kc natapos ko na...
Doths, Anne, Arlene ,Rhonnel ang kasama ko.......masaya na nakakantok sa office.


Nov. 4 -6

At home na naman, house christmas decoration ako............. at nung sun. birthday ng pamankin ni joe si Ryan Jay umatend me syempre..masaya naman din..

At ngayon back to the ofic.....
NOv 7..birthday namin Ger..

Happy birthday to Us godbless.. praying 4 much stronger friendship.........
Tines

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home