Tines' Enchanted Garden of Life

“In friendship's fragrant garden, There are flowers of every hue. Each with its own fair beauty And its gift of joy for you.” Let Share this kind of friendship to the LORD for he is truly worthy to be praise..

Google

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Kita Kits @ Quaipo


Its another day..msaya me kc nagkita kami ni bes Rina at Jay at Quiapo..
buti na lang i was ask to develop some of the old camera film at Quaipo para mura
syempre at affordable.I develop the film at Konica and wayt for a few hours.
then nagwayt na me at mini stop.
Masaya me kasi nun uli kami nagkita-kita..mis ko na c bes at c jay rin naman..
Nways at least we have completed the night together..mga 10 pm na me nakauwi.
110805

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home