Tines' Enchanted Garden of Life

“In friendship's fragrant garden, There are flowers of every hue. Each with its own fair beauty And its gift of joy for you.” Let Share this kind of friendship to the LORD for he is truly worthy to be praise..

Google

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Reminiscing @ Max's Restaurant

@ Rufino Building

Just after work ,I was about to meet Kathy
of course kailangan may pictures, naka-formal
kailangan strict kc sa pbcom tower, ang ganda niya
inspire,chika kami while waiting for Juls & Mores
2 cum.thanks din po kathy for the help..it is really a
great help 4 me.

Something To Celebrate @ Max's..
Happy Aniversary to my Papa & Mama

Its almost 23 years since Papa eat at Max's so
I decided to treat him to reminisce their reception
during their wedding of Mama, na late lang us pero
masaya kc ok naman ang lahat,sayang lang wala
si Mama.

this is the photo where in I asked the waiter to take
the shot, kaso kulang us c john kc nagsira ang tgal
bumalik.

By Two's..

of course me and Joe..nice shot


juls & mores..


father & son

Just About to go...

photo with the visitor

photo of the family

**hay naku dahilsa gutom na kami di ko na nagawa ng picturan ang food
as usual chicken ang order namin, i also got some cake to let us reminisce
everything, talagang sarap to the bones***

The Day After Yesterday..


During this morning me & ella with jane have met due to possible
reasons.This is their photo that Ella personally send to me.Just wanna
thank you ella & jane, for helping me through the way.Godbless

It was been a fulfilled for me, to give a great hapiness to my father
and to the whole family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home