Tines' Enchanted Garden of Life

“In friendship's fragrant garden, There are flowers of every hue. Each with its own fair beauty And its gift of joy for you.” Let Share this kind of friendship to the LORD for he is truly worthy to be praise..

Google

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

December 25-26, 05' Events:

Dashing Christmas Comet Soloist..

The Birthday Celebrant..

T I N E S
i was very happy because all that i planned
work out fine, to make everyone happy..
when this occasion is about to happen i see
to it that im prepared and ill make everyone
happy. So, to everybody my warmest gratitude
for spending ur xmas with me & giving me that greatest joy
that really fills my heart..till nxt Christmas COmet Family..
My LOve..

pic @ comet fashion show
J
O
pogi mahal ko..
E
astig sa porma
L
malayo man o malapit gwapings pa rin
E
the only superman of my lyf..
O

"this is my one & only pangga..proud ako at sobrang masaya ako, dahil
on our dec 25 is our aniv & my b-day,christmas day
and most specially legal na kami.."thanks mahal 4 giving patty..

My Family....


Ate Adel is our panganay of all time..I really thank
her & his husband Kuya Dheng for spending christmas
and new year with us..They are the one that makes
the occasion possible.



Ate lala is my another sister..she make timpla of buko pandan

My Bes.....

R
by her own..
I
nice smile..
N
A
Bes Rina is one of the person who help me
to make the occasion ready and done ,I really want
to thank her for spending time with me & my
family..Bes 4 ever

The BF of BES...


JULS
this is the only person who wasnt able to
come due to family demand..thats why bes
is really sad.He got a shot when he visited us during
Dec27.Still not wearing red.

My Lifetime BestFriend...

O

a shot upon arrival..

N

while eating ang takaw noh..

A

while introducing all his red stuff to win..

X

the winning moment ..obviously he is the winner

for having the red shirt,wristband,hanky, cellphone& cheeks

and for the very nice explanation of its significance.

a special recognition for the endless creation of funfilled

activities of comet.."the brain of COMET"awardee..CONGRATS

oh diba explaining pa rin si bes...

Bes onax is the yearly gamemaster, of

the comet family , we are so proud

that he is a part of the family..

A Queen friend to Grow old with...

Vanie Fashion stand..

all time ,till old lifetime frend..a beauty that never fades

thanks for her digicam we have a lot

of pics ehhe...

V A N I E

The King of the Queen...

C

A singing career ahead in COMET recording

H

mr. pOgi..

R

another fasion stand

I

S Pang friendster pic..ayos kaya pla minahal cya ni Queen Van

A Sweet Friend..

upon arrival..better late than never

K

and ganda..she has the

great project on camera.

A

stand of a super comet model

T

about to go home..receiving gift fr cre

to aizen

H

Kathy's comet fashion

Y

with explanation pa talaga cya.

I know that she will also be d one

I could rely..i know that she is now happy, im happy for her.

A Special Son...

K

khel with matching dancing effect..

macho na yan..

H

the place is dark but khel is really visible

E

pormang star destruct..

L

astig kaggcing plang pogi pa rin..with

matching morning glory.. ALl i want to say to this person is that i am

proud of him for letting all the past behind and moving for the better.

and much greater happiness ahead.

My Bunsoy...

The Great Fashion Senser...now with her most daring blouse

kaya nakablazer

ACRIZ

im thankful that as time goes

by she started to bloom & mature

as well. congrats for also moving in terms

of love..great love ahead.

A Visitor friend ..1st tym

I A N

A fashion trend that is borrow pero astig pa rin..

I want to thank him for visiting in our home

hope he will be there next year..cu friend

The Bes of Bunsoy..

V H E L

the last year contender

of the COMET award..on

her Japorms get-up..thanks 4 being der

My Cutiepie Mama Bear..

the cutiest Comet Smile....

TAYN

i personally want to thank

her 4 exerting her effort to

be there..I hope i have given

you a great happiness.

The Papa Bear of Mama Bear..

The Most Entertaining Comet Fashion Model

RIGEL

with his astonishing presentation

all of hearts was joy and too much laughter

The Foreign Panganay..

oh diba parang galing abroad..

E

ang bagong gcing na si ella kumakain na naman..ehe

L

With all imported fashion explanation..

everything has its price you cant buy.

L

sa sobrang mahal ng pabango di ko natandaan ang pangalan.

A

thanks for your nice gift..

Harry Upclose..

explaining the reason why..he has polo suite effect

Astig sa pormang sporty..


This is the person who has most of the dress rehearsals


pati eating moment may picture..

another explanation..kaso talo parin eh


close up...tumaba na c gerald sa wakas..


Change outfit..

change outfit..first outfit toh!!

Gerald santa claus effect..

oh di ba 4 outfit in one occasion iba talaga ang

taga-INTEL


I want to thank this person 4 staying
as early as possible...And 4 the cake
he bought A red Ribbon Black Forest
Cake.thank you....sa uulitin hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home