Tines' Enchanted Garden of Life

“In friendship's fragrant garden, There are flowers of every hue. Each with its own fair beauty And its gift of joy for you.” Let Share this kind of friendship to the LORD for he is truly worthy to be praise..

Google

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, December 22, 2005

OCS Bowling Cup 05'....

@ Makati Cinema Square

I just hitch a ride with our technical lead jung(mercedes benz car), with me
are arne, thet,&anne ..dec 21,2005

dave,jung,thet,ariel,red,chris,anne,karen,pat,jason & me...holding the red earth


a nice photo 2 remember with are fang,larry,louie


sayang di me kasama picture with boss Nicholas



photo at the bowling section 2 lanes we are 4 grps.



just in time, PAeng Nepomoceno (Filipinos Pride & Guiness Book World Record Holder)
was right there at Makati CinemaSquare me and Karen asked for a picture taking with him..

Additonal OCS players at the other lanes with Noel Minet&Tools Team


ayan abang na abang me sa score kong kulelat
madali pang magbasketball kesa bowling.

Astig si LArry Boy solo


Last Photo shot..ang ganda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home