Tines' Enchanted Garden of Life

“In friendship's fragrant garden, There are flowers of every hue. Each with its own fair beauty And its gift of joy for you.” Let Share this kind of friendship to the LORD for he is truly worthy to be praise..

Google

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Kris Kringle Gift Giving..










1st Week

***Something about Urself****

codenames for the week:Hollywood Stars

I am Halle Berry.. my gift is a christmas figurine that symbolize the day I was born..
and I have recieved 2 colorful mugs from Lea..



2nd Week

***Something red & Green***
codesnames for the week: Roman & Greek Mythology

I am Pallas Athena and my baby is Cronos is Emmanuel Hernandez and my gift is a red hankerchief and canister hehe...and the one I receive is a
body butter with a color red & green of course. from Suzanne..

3rd Week

*** Something Long & Hard****






this is the last kris kringle for the weekly
I am absent on this day because of sickness..sayang talaga ang saya pa naman pag gift giving
Anyways i receive a 2 alikansya and a buddha beads from Emman, may baby the last
tym o diba quits lang kami..
Now we are waiting for final moment on dec 16...see yah

***Grand Kris Kringle Event***

It was the last gift giving day..while we are all busy in preparing for

our presentation on our xmas , at around 1:30 pm we have exchange

gift too daddy is absent "Larry" it was fun filled for the last day

The gift for the day is SM Giftcheck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home