Tines' Enchanted Garden of Life

“In friendship's fragrant garden, There are flowers of every hue. Each with its own fair beauty And its gift of joy for you.” Let Share this kind of friendship to the LORD for he is truly worthy to be praise..

Google

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, January 07, 2006

At the Airport..Mama Going to Hongkong

Ninoy Aquino International Airport..

a zoom picture of naia


picture ni mama, she will be going to spend the Christmas with
my ate nikki in Hongkong.Im going to miss her so much.


mama & ate lala


this is one of my worst picture..antok pa kc me..

@ MCdonalds

Mendoza Family with Papa , a shot @ Mcdonalds Ever Commonwealth


my cute pamangkins...


at the play house..


Papa habang nakaparada sa manggahan. in preparation
of my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home