Tines' Enchanted Garden of Life

“In friendship's fragrant garden, There are flowers of every hue. Each with its own fair beauty And its gift of joy for you.” Let Share this kind of friendship to the LORD for he is truly worthy to be praise..

Google

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, February 24, 2006

A Valentine Gift from Mahal ko..


Here's the gift i receive from my one & only pangga..
THe poster from blue magic..was really so nice....
"In my heart I keep my treasure and in my heart i keep us"
we can say that these are the words we say to each other..
But one thing i like more about is the the inspirational book
which was written by Bruce Wilkinson..
"THE SECRETS OF THE VINE" which i just finish the last time
it ponders what i have to know ,and let my heart
and give us the direction and limitation
of loving based on God's presence.
I may not promise that ill do all the things perfectly in our
relationship "Joe" but keep in our hearts that things may
not be possible without Gods plan for us.. that i know
he make it happen to cross your path with mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home